April 6, 2011

KI Memories is in the house!

KI Memories has always been on the cutting edge of the scrapbooking world and these latest products are sure to back that up! 3 darling products were showcased on this whimsical and fun layout of my beautiful daughter, Miranda! I started out with their 12x12 pockets, I had this fun idea to use the playful edge of the pocket to peek out to continue the whimsical theme of this layout. I made an 8x10 collage print at Walgreens, to get lots of fun sized photos and cut them apart so that they were framed in pink. When I saw the "a good day" glitter border in a package of Scribbles, I knew it was the perfect title for my page. Then to add one last bit of dimension, after I laid down the doily and ribbon, I added the entire package of Bright Pink Puffies! Mad Props to KI Memories! Come on into Scrap Happy Sisters for lots of KI Memories goodness!!!!!

No comments: